InBody Scan Specialist in Murfreesboro, TN
Learn the details of your body composition and how this knowledge can be used to improve your physical performance and track your progress with greater accuracy at Body & Mind Consulting. Call us today for more information or book an online consultation. We are conveniently located at 2611 Salem Creek Dr. Murfreesboro, TN 37128.
Table of Contents:
Measuring our workout progress with only traditional weighing scales provides limited information. Because this information does not provide a detailed analysis, it can be discouraging when it is solely relied upon to track results. Fortunately, there are better ways to track physical progress such as weight loss and muscle mass, with systems like the InBody Scan. Using advanced body scanning technology, InBody Scan provides a closer look at body composition, including body fat, muscle mass, basal metabolic rate (BMR), and water content.
An InBody scan is an advanced body composition imaging and diagnostic test that can provide detailed information about a person’s body chemistry, including their fat content, muscle mass, water content, and BMR. Traditional bathroom scales only provide a single piece of information; physical progress is complex and, in order to convey the most accurate body metric data, more details and specifics must be taken into consideration. That is what an InBody scan does: it combines several different components involved in weight loss and muscle building, so clients can better understand their progress and the various factors involved.
If losing body fat and gaining muscle is the goal, the number portrayed on a bathroom scale may stay the same, which can cause people to feel like they are not making any progress, when in reality, there are profound physiological changes taking place behind the scenes. By breaking down a person’s total body weight and graphing it to display their progress, an InBody scan will determine how much muscle mass they have added and how much body fat they have lost.
An initial assessment provides a baseline, and along with a detailed account of the individual’s goals, a plan can be developed. Goals may be reviewed quarterly, which may involve reassessment and making any necessary adjustments to help the client make continual progress toward their goals.
There are many benefits that the InBody scan can provide, including the following:
• Know Your Body Composition — There are three different types of body composition for the same weight, which can have much different risk factors for disease.
• Track Your Progress — Countless patients get frustrated and even give up when they feel like they are not making progress, which is hard to determine with weight alone. By using body fat percentages and muscle mass as a measurement of success instead, you will be able to see your muscle mass rise even if your weight is not moving.
• Have More Targeted Workouts — Another reason InBody testing might be right for you is if you are looking to achieve peak performance. InBody scanning breaks down your body composition into each segment, so athletes can develop more targeted workouts that address the specific areas of concern.
The frequency of measurement is fully dependent on each facility and program and can vary based on a number of factors unique to each individual. InBody recommends testing every 2-4 weeks (once a month is often adequate). Ideally, the test should be performed at the same time of day and the same day of the week; this is to ensure the most accurate and consistent information is gathered.
Now that you know some of the amazing benefits of InBody scanning, you may be wondering where you can get this service. Body & Mind Consulting is proud to offer InBody scanning, so you can get the most out of your workout plan and reach your goals more effectively.
Learn the details of your body composition and how you can use this knowledge to improve your physical performance and track your progress with greater accuracy. Call Body & Mind Consulting today to book an appointment with our InBody scan specialist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 2611 Salem Creek Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37128. We look forward to serving you! We serve clients in Murfreesboro, Nolensville, Brentwood, Franklin, Smyrna, Mt Juliet TN, and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Like
Additional Services You May Like
- 360* Integrative Wellness
- Mind Health
- Body Health
- Nutritional Wellness Clinic
- Whole Body Wellness
- Brain Mapping
- Sleep Restoration
- Functional Medicine
- Stress Management
- In Body Scan
- Lab Testing
- Diet Specialist
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Inflammation and Body Pain
- Depression Treatment
- Anxiety Treatment
- Yoga Classes
- Movement Restoration
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)