Body & Mind Consulting offers Healthy Lifestyle in Murfreesboro, TN
Body & Mind Consulting proudly offers a healthy lifestyle in just 60 days. See below our client’s testimonial. For more information, Contact us today or visit us online to request a consultation! We are conveniently located at 2611 Salem Creek Dr. Murfreesboro, TN 37128. We serve clients internationally by offering virtual consultations.
What we offer:
- Sonal Brain Wave
- Better – sleep, focus, control, and cognition.
- Healthy Lifestyle for Life 60 Day Program!
- You can choose from either the Sonal Brain Wave OR the Healthy Lifestyle For Life 60 Day Program, or BOTH!
- Achieve natural weight reduction with improved gut health and more energy!
- Mentoring with appointments at your convenience, health coach, detox at a cellular level.
- Online curriculum, videos, meal planning, educational resources.
- One on one consultation with Dr. Kenith Robins.
- Natural bioavailable quality supplements that work with your body to heal itself.
Take the next step
- Ask yourself are you ready for a healthy you?
- Am I coachable?
- Willing to make a commitment to change?
- If you answered yes.
- You are not alone! We are here to help!
- Request a consultation!
Mary’s Success Story
After getting weighed at my neurologist appointment on Sept 22, 2022, I was taken back at my then weight of 214 lbs. I’m 5’3″ and I can’t remember the exact moment that I began to no longer care about my physical health. I was a happy person. My life was good. So why didn’t I value me? As I waited for my doctor, it was at that moment that I asked myself, “What am I in control of and what can I change?” Sept 22, 2022 was the beginning of my personal wellness journey, even though a plan hadn’t been made. My mind was made up to take back the control and I personally believe, that is often the most challenging place to get to.
Due to my obesity and the fact that I claimed to have tried every program to man, I made an appointment with Dr. Webb to begin talking through having bariatric surgery. I had been dealing with multiple back surgeries, a knee replacement, two foot surgeries, breast cancer and two spinal nerve stimulators, chronic pain and IBS, all since 2019. I was tired!
Dr. Webb asked me if my husband and I would be available to come to a presentation that evening? Dr. Robins and Glenda were going to present information on a wellness program. This program focuses on multiple aspects of each person, individually. My thought? What can I lose?
I began to establish a trusting relationship with Body Mind Consulting in 2016, just prior to receiving my spinal nerve stimulator. Dr. Webb and Dr. Robins were a tremendous support for my daughter and I, off and on for the next seven years. There was an incredibly strong trust built over that time.
After hearing the presentation, I took the leap of faith and signed up for the program. My husband agreed to support me in anyway that he could.
Fast forward to today:
There wasn’t one specific thing that made this program successful, but a gambit of things! I remained consistently committed, while experiencing a vast degree of emotions, and I mean a vast degree! Dr. Robins was committed in walking me through therapeutically. Glenda answered questions I had in regards to nutritional needs. I was amazed at marketing ploys that I fell for, for years! The modules and coach calls taught me things from how to buy produce and meat to getting the most from my exercise and so much in between! Comparing my bloodwork from the beginning of the program to the end was incredibly rewarding! And being successful without bariatric surgery has been a personal win because… I did it! And I will continue to move forward on my wellness journey by eating to live, not living to eat!
• I have lost 65 pounds
• I no longer take high blood pressure medication
• I no longer need my C-Pap machine
• I went from a size 16W / XL to a 10 / sm,med
• I have cut back on my need for pain medication
• I no longer need my anxiety medication
• My oncologist told me I have lowered my risk for cancer to return
• My self confidence has increased
• I’m proud of myself for sticking with it to see the results of “what if this time, I don’t quit”
• I am more comfortable on an airplane
• My energy has soared!
• I went paddle boarding for the first time!
• My balance has improved
• I happy in my own skin today! Truly happy!
• I’ve proven to myself that anything is possible